Singaporeans are big online shoppers. If you are living in Singapore, you are pretty much aware how easy it is for people to spend on online shopping. Skincare products are among the top things Singaporeans buy online.
However, purchasing beauty products online is entirely different from buying in physical shops. To make sure you have the best experience in buying skin care products in Singapore, don’t forget to keep these things in mind:
- Read online reviews carefully. Most of the times, we only trust on online reviews from other shoppers especially if we are buying the product for the first time. While there are honest-to-goodness reviews out there, we still have to consider that some could be sponsored reviews. Besides that, it is a fact that not everything that what works for others will also work for us the same way. It is good to listen to others, but the only way to prove a product’s effectiveness is by trying it firsthand.
- Take advantage of rewards programs. One of the perks of signing up for these programs is getting samples for free. You could even request a free sample if you are quite hesitant to spend right away. If you don’t feel like signing up for the sake of getting rewards, you can simply register to a website and receive perks when you buy from them. For instance, Clarins Singapore will reward you one point for every dollar you spent on their products. You could use that point to redeem your beauty products.
- Buy a skincare product specially made for your skin type. If you have an acne-prone or sensitive skin, you may find it tricky to find a product that really works for you. The best way to know if the product is effective is to give it a time. Wait for at least two weeks before you decide that a certain product is a yay or a nay.
- Keep an eye on the label. While you cannot zoom in on the label when buying online, the website should indicate all the ingredients of the product you are buying. Does it use natural ingredients that will not harm your skin? Your skincare products should be free from chemicals that could aggravate your skin condition. Clarins, for instance, uses plant science and technology when crafting each and every product. This innovation is one of its kind that the brand receives many recognitions in the beauty industry.
- Invest in the things you use religiously. Supposing you are the type who rarely wears makeup but swears by cleansing and moisturizing, it would not hurt to buy a decent cleanser and moisturizer. Clarins has a line of skincare products that are gentle and applicable for all skin types. One of the brand’s most well-loved products is the Hydra Essential Cooling Gel. The gel is ideal for normal to combination skin.
Most importantly, get your skincare products from trusted brands. Clarins has been around since 1985 and continues to be one of the highly recommended skincare brands worldwide.